By multiple measurements of precision, VeroFORECAST allows users to see with pinpoint accuracy specific percentage value changes all the way down to the zip code level and segmented by price tier and property type. It is utilized by economists, statisticians and business leaders all along the mortgage industry value chain as a key resource for forecasting and strategic planning due to its consistent strength and accuracy over more than ten years the forecast has been available.
- Analyze residential home values up to 24 months into the future
- Look where real estate really happens – the local level – narrowing down to local geographic regions
- Segment results by property type and multiple price tiers for more specific analysis
- Know which markets hold the most opportunity and the greatest risks
- Mitigate risk and prioritize management by projected loss severity
- Execute better overall risk management for regulatory compliance
How is VeroFORECAST Different?
VeroFORECAST is the most granular product available for narrowing down past the core-based statistical area (CBSA) to county and zip code levels. With more than ten years of proven, consistent, and documented accuracy, VeroFORECAST assigns specific percentage predictions (i.e. +2.0 percent) and not just directional indications, as well as providing repeat sales index reaching down to county levels. A well-recognized product, VeroFORECAST is utilized by economists, statisticians and business leaders throughout the mortgage industry.
How Do I Use VeroFORECAST?
VeroFORECAST is in demand even before origination begins, during strategy development and marketing phases, and all the way through to servicing, loan modification and loss mitigation. Use powerful predictive insights to:
- Set a more reliable loan-to-value (LTV) threshold;
- Execute stronger branch management; and
- Better segment your portfolio leaders.
What Does VeroFORECAST Include?
- Analysis of distinct econometric, real estate and market data at macro and micro levels.
- Multiple layers of segmentation:
- Property Type (Single-family Residence and Condominiums)
- Three Price Tiers (Entry-, Mid- and Upper-level Distinctions by Percentile)
- Detailed Geographic Segmentation (CBSA, County and Zip Code)
- Reports delivered on an individual basis or on portfolio runs.
- Increased coverage including more than 80 percent of the U.S.
- Flexibility to combine with supplemental analytics from Veros’ powerful portfolio of valuation risk analytics.
- Know which markets will hold the most opportunity 24-months out.
- Mitigate risk by prioritizing default management by projected loss severity.
- Better loan underwriting.
- Meet new investor guidelines for collateral valuation.
- More accurate valuation of existing loans and loan pools.
- Better overall risk management for federal regulatory compliance.
- The ability to take your business into the future with confidence.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
Actionable data is now available to commercial builders and commercial real estate owners to identify losses more quickly after disaster strikes Santa Ana, Calif., May 24, 2021—Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced today the addition of commercial properties to its Veros Disaster Data Solution product.
New United States weather data shows ‘obvious’ effects of climate change at a time when catastrophic events have intensified. Weather data recently released by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, a U.S. scientific agency that tracks weather data, shows that the U.S. is getting warmer and parts of it are getting wetter. Every ten years,
Spoiler: No Concern keeps growing over where house prices are headed for consumers caught in the supply and demand scenario that has sent prices soaring in the post-pandemic market. Google reported last week that the search question “When is the housing market going to crash?” had spiked 2,450% in the past month. “Why is the