By multiple measurements of precision, VeroFORECAST allows users to see with pinpoint accuracy specific percentage value changes all the way down to the zip code level and segmented by price tier and property type. It is utilized by economists, statisticians and business leaders all along the mortgage industry value chain as a key resource for forecasting and strategic planning due to its consistent strength and accuracy over more than ten years the forecast has been available.
- Analyze residential home values up to 24 months into the future
- Look where real estate really happens – the local level – narrowing down to local geographic regions
- Segment results by property type and multiple price tiers for more specific analysis
- Know which markets hold the most opportunity and the greatest risks
- Mitigate risk and prioritize management by projected loss severity
- Execute better overall risk management for regulatory compliance
How is VeroFORECAST Different?
VeroFORECAST is the most granular product available for narrowing down past the core-based statistical area (CBSA) to county and zip code levels. With more than ten years of proven, consistent, and documented accuracy, VeroFORECAST assigns specific percentage predictions (i.e. +2.0 percent) and not just directional indications, as well as providing repeat sales index reaching down to county levels. A well-recognized product, VeroFORECAST is utilized by economists, statisticians and business leaders throughout the mortgage industry.
How Do I Use VeroFORECAST?
VeroFORECAST is in demand even before origination begins, during strategy development and marketing phases, and all the way through to servicing, loan modification and loss mitigation. Use powerful predictive insights to:
- Set a more reliable loan-to-value (LTV) threshold;
- Execute stronger branch management; and
- Better segment your portfolio leaders.
What Does VeroFORECAST Include?
- Analysis of distinct econometric, real estate and market data at macro and micro levels.
- Multiple layers of segmentation:
- Property Type (Single-family Residence and Condominiums)
- Three Price Tiers (Entry-, Mid- and Upper-level Distinctions by Percentile)
- Detailed Geographic Segmentation (CBSA, County and Zip Code)
- Reports delivered on an individual basis or on portfolio runs.
- Increased coverage including more than 80 percent of the U.S.
- Flexibility to combine with supplemental analytics from Veros’ powerful portfolio of valuation risk analytics.
- Know which markets will hold the most opportunity 24-months out.
- Mitigate risk by prioritizing default management by projected loss severity.
- Better loan underwriting.
- Meet new investor guidelines for collateral valuation.
- More accurate valuation of existing loans and loan pools.
- Better overall risk management for federal regulatory compliance.
- The ability to take your business into the future with confidence.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
By Q1 2022, the overall average forecast is 7%, an additional increase of 1.1 percentage points compared to 5.9% just a quarter ago. This level of change from one quarter to the next is heavily driven by strong markets, primarily in the West. “The VeroFORECAST data indicates upward price pressure in nearly all markets during 2021,” said Darius Bozorgi, CEO of Veros Real Estate Solutions. “Buyer demand remains strong with almost no major metro area showing notable home price depreciation over the next 12 months.”
The COVID-19 pandemic revealed new migration trends that show a shift toward the inner United States, thereby boosting home prices, especially in markets such as Boise City, Idaho. The bigger question remains: is this growth likely to continue into 2021? Or is this just a hot trend that will fizzle out sooner than later. Digging
SANTA ANA, Calif., March 11, 2021—Today, Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced that Sarah Acosta has joined the company as Vice President, Product & Data Operations. Acosta is recognized for her experience managing data strategy, operations and launching innovative products to empower the real estate