Essential Intelligence for Optimal Decisions
For accurate, automated real estate owned (REO) property valuations, VeroVALUE REO is the mortgage professional’s tool for shortening REO disposition timelines and optimizing less-than-ideal recoveries. VeroVALUE REO was specifically created to address the challenges brought about by distressed assets, increased foreclosure rates, and expanding REO portfolios.
VeroVALUE REO is an accurate and cost-effective alternative to help minimize future risk. This unique AVM applies the most objective analytics and integrates highly detailed distressed property valuations and reporting functions, providing the critical information mortgage leaders need to successfully manage troubled or at-risk loans from origination to the capital markets.
What Makes VeroVALUE REO Unique?
- An adjustment percentage estimate reflecting the discount at which a typical REO property in the specific market area will sell
- Three Condition-Based Valuations representing typical and marketable conditions, below-marketable conditions, and well-below marketable conditions
- Up-to-date listings of recent Notice of Defaults, Notice of Trustee’s Sales, and Foreclosure Sales and rates
- Value ranges enable informed, realistic decisions and help move distressed properties quickly
- A Neighborhood Price Range chart that details normal market pricing metrics within the subject’s neighborhood
- A Historic Time Trend chart detailing home sale pricing trends within the subject’s neighborhood during the past three years
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
Veros Real Estate Solutions Evaluates Home Price Appreciation Along Party Lines in Red States and Blues States in 2020
As the country prepares for the first-in-the-nation New Hampshire Presidential Primary and Iowa Caucus, Veros has compared projected home price appreciation along party lines for 2020.
How much will home prices grow in 2020? Q4 2019 VeroFORECAST™ data indicates an average projected appreciation rate for residential real estate in the nation’s Largest 100 Housing Markets will be up 3.9% for the year ending December 31, 2020.
Veros Real Estate Solutions Finds Cities with Dazzling Holiday Light Displays Have Increasing Home Prices
VeroFORECAST reveals six out of eight markets exceed the national average home price forecast for 2020 SANTA ANA, Calif., December 10, 2019—Today Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, reviewed home price appreciation in eight markets across the United States where holiday light displays are among the