VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
Actionable data is now available to commercial builders and commercial real estate owners to identify losses more quickly after disaster strikes Santa Ana, Calif., May 24, 2021—Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced today the addition of commercial properties to its Veros Disaster Data Solution product.
New United States weather data shows ‘obvious’ effects of climate change at a time when catastrophic events have intensified. Weather data recently released by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, a U.S. scientific agency that tracks weather data, shows that the U.S. is getting warmer and parts of it are getting wetter. Every ten years,
Spoiler: No Concern keeps growing over where house prices are headed for consumers caught in the supply and demand scenario that has sent prices soaring in the post-pandemic market. Google reported last week that the search question “When is the housing market going to crash?” had spiked 2,450% in the past month. “Why is the