VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
The latest data on residential construction from the US Census Bureau and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development shows that annual housing starts increased 15.6% from 1.38 million in 2020 to 1.6 million in 2021 but were 23% lower compared to 2.07 million in 2005, when the last housing bubble took place. 70%
Veros’ VeroFORECAST data predicts America’s housing market to remain robust overall in 2022, with the pace of home price appreciation to slow down slightly. SANTA ANA, Calif., January 10, 2022 —Today Veros Estate Solutions (VEROS®), an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, released its Q4 2021 VeroFORECASTSM data that anticipates home
After last week’s shock waves when Zillow announced the demise of its home-flipping business, questions have begun to swirl around its impact on the residential real estate market and on the stability of remaining iBuyers such as Opendoor or Offerpad.