VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
VeroFORECASTSM projects average annual home price appreciation will be up 5% by Q3 2021 SANTA ANA, Calif., October 8, 2020—Today Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, released its Q3 2020 VeroFORECASTSM data that anticipates home price appreciation will increase sharply during the next 12 months in the
After a natural disaster, impacted mortgage portfolios need data When natural disaster strikes, information, and accurate insight into properties and homeowners impacted within the mortgage portfolio is essential, Veros Disaster Data Solution can help you accurately manage the damage a natural disaster has had on your investment portfolio. An unprecedented fire season is currently wreaking
VeroFORECAST™ projects average annual home price appreciation to rebound by Q2 2021 up 3.5% SANTA ANA, Calif., July 7, 2020—Today Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced that Q2 2020 VeroFORECASTSM data indicates an average projected appreciation rate for residential real estate in the nation’s largest