VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
VeroFORECAST projects double-digit appreciation in many markets by Q4 2021 SANTA ANA, Calif., January 7, 2021—Today Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, released its Q4-2020 VeroFORECASTSM data that anticipates home price appreciation will increase significantly during the next 12 months in the 100 most-populated markets. The overall
The extent of climate change is rippling through our world, and the housing industry isn’t immune. As sea-levels rise, the intensity and frequency of storms increase, and coastal erosion pushes storms further inland. Economists and housing experts agree that millions of additional properties in the United States are at a greater risk for catastrophic damage
VeroFORECASTSM projects average annual home price appreciation will be up 5% by Q3 2021 SANTA ANA, Calif., October 8, 2020—Today Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, released its Q3 2020 VeroFORECASTSM data that anticipates home price appreciation will increase sharply during the next 12 months in the