VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
By Q1 2022, the overall average forecast is 7%, an additional increase of 1.1 percentage points compared to 5.9% just a quarter ago. This level of change from one quarter to the next is heavily driven by strong markets, primarily in the West. “The VeroFORECAST data indicates upward price pressure in nearly all markets during 2021,” said Darius Bozorgi, CEO of Veros Real Estate Solutions. “Buyer demand remains strong with almost no major metro area showing notable home price depreciation over the next 12 months.”
The COVID-19 pandemic revealed new migration trends that show a shift toward the inner United States, thereby boosting home prices, especially in markets such as Boise City, Idaho. The bigger question remains: is this growth likely to continue into 2021? Or is this just a hot trend that will fizzle out sooner than later. Digging
SANTA ANA, Calif., March 11, 2021—Today, Veros Real Estate Solutions, an industry leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced that Sarah Acosta has joined the company as Vice President, Product & Data Operations. Acosta is recognized for her experience managing data strategy, operations and launching innovative products to empower the real estate