VeroINDEX PLUS (VIP) is an index-only based automated valuation solution that provides time-based residential property valuations derived from advanced analysis of local and regional market trends. VIP is designed to:
- Return values in non-disclosure states and remote areas where limited sales activity data poses a challenge to AVM products.
- Provide close to 100% hit rate in coverage areas when combined with user-supplied data points.
- Consider multiple, sophisticated time-based valuation methods.
- Be available on individual properties and batch runs.
- Complement VeroVALUE’s already exceptional hit rates.
Standard VeroINDEX PLUS reports include:
- Value Estimate
- Confidence Score
- Subject Property Sale History
- Historic Price Trends Graph
- Neighborhood Price Graph
VIP is able to value almost any property. With the inclusion of a previous sale and date of sale, hit rates close to 100 percent are possible.
TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
1.866.458.3767 Option 2
The results revealed no evidence of racial basis in the VeroVALUE AVM.
“We found that the proportion of properties that are undervalued by 15% or more is not correlated with the proportion of Black, Hispanic, Asian, or White populations,” said Eric Fox, Veros Real Estate Solutions Chief Economist. “This is crucial because it addresses concerns about undervaluations of minority-owned properties.”
The data suggests that while some first-time homebuyers are getting priced out of the housing market due to affordability, prices are being driven by demand from repeat and all-cash buyers as they compete for a low supply of homes.
The recent hot housing market has led to a sharp rise in single-family home investor purchases. The large increases experienced in the housing market have made single-family homes a quality investment that can produce yearly returns higher than those seen in the stock market. Investor Purchase Percentage usually hits its peak from December to February,