Vice President, Marketing
About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates, and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting sales for the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more.
The Vice President of Marketing develops, directs and is responsible for the overall marketing strategies of the company in alignment with the overall corporate goals of the organization. This position reports to the SVP, Strategic Initiatives & Sales and has primary responsibility for developing talent within the marketing team, analyzing and evaluating strategies, costs, and results, reviewing and improving internal systems and processes related to customer account management. This position is also responsible for significant contribution in the management and execution of corporate strategy, growth plans, vision and future evolution of the organization. Success in this position requires the ability to continuously evaluate and adapt to changing market opportunities, conditions and current trends and execute on plans and policies to achieve corporate goals. Candidates must have a demonstrated record of achieving results, providing vision, setting direction, and implementing high B2B revenue growth and be an inspiring leader that can assist in developing a team and culture that is consistent with the corporate brand.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop, implement, track and optimize marketing efforts and promotional campaigns for various products, programs and services
- Develop and implement a strategic content marketing program to build brand awareness and cultivate new business and upsell opportunities for the sales team
- Draft, edit, and proofread copy of varying complexity for web content, email campaigns, advertising, social media, newsletters, presentations, collateral, press releases, scripts, case studies, white papers, feature articles and internal communications within aggressive deadlines
- Responsible for all marketing and public relations functions of the company
- Development of multi-media resources, including videos, podcasts and webinars
- Responsible for establishing, managing and leading the short and long-term strategic goals for the marketing department to ensure sales success and product profitability
- Develop and implement product launch plans
- Implement integrated marketing and communications programs to generate new business leads and nurture existing leads
- Serves as primary editor and project manager for RFP development
- Researches marketing needs and analyzes marketing trends to ensure financial success, stability, and competitiveness
- Participates in and manages the development and execution of marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of company products and/or services and support the strategic direction of the company
- Manages the development of the annual marketing plan in accordance with the company’s strategic initiatives
- Manages and executes the design, development, and implementation of marketing and public relations programs
- Tracks and evaluates results of marketing programs
- Keeps abreast of changing trends in the marketplace so the company may adapt quickly and competitively while updating marketing programs, as needed, to ensure effectiveness
- Develops and manages the implementation of branding standards and core company messaging, including mission statements, brand promise and elevator pitches
- Lead digital media department, overseeing all web, marketing database, emails, social media and display advertising campaigns, and work with direct reports responsible for day-to-day execution
- Researches and recommends new products and services, or enhancements to existing products and services to provide the highest quality and value-added solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Develop and maintain marketing budgets and oversee budget management and accountability
- Manages a consistent and positive brand image for the company within the marketplace
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a position relevant degree
- Experience in developing a corporate marketing strategy within a team setting for multiple products and programs and that supports a complex organization
- Strategic and critical thinker with the ability to analyze situations, identify and troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions and problem solve complex issues across diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with ability to recognize emerging market trends, estimate market sizes products, evaluate competitors, develop corporate and program specific marketing strategies, in-depth market research, and make recommendation for new product, program, and service initiatives.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation, team building and management skills
- Strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Familiarity with real estate and mortgage division sales
- Strong understanding of and inclination towards software and technology preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in planning, organizing, developing and controlling all aspects of B2B marketing
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.