About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting sales for the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more. This position offers a base plus commission opportunities.
The Sales Director will manage a variety of clients, including mortgage lenders, servicers, investors, technology providers or other lending stakeholders with a need for Veros’ brand of residential property valuation and risk-management software and analytic offerings. The Sales Director will be expected to generate positive and mutually beneficial client relationships, identifying new sales opportunities from established or newly generated leads. The successful candidate will focus on communicating the value of Veros’ products to identified potential clients in order to qualify sales opportunities. Fully understanding the needs and infrastructure of those organizations and creating in-roads to strengthen the Company’s relationships to multiple departments or service areas within these key companies is a key component of the role. Accordingly, experience in the mortgage lending and/or software or data sales industries will be heavily considered
- Actively generating and working leads at a variety of interest levels to search out decision makers and qualify interest / opportunity
- Demonstrate company products via phone, online presentation, web-based demos or in-person meetings as is required to close deals
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and demonstrate strong closing skills
- Manage the overall customer satisfaction and customer profitability
- Anticipate changes in client’s product / service needs by remaining informed of client priorities, expectations of decision makers, and changes in industry trends.
- Resolves customer concerns and/or complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual account analyses
- Work with Marketing, Operations, Product Management, Customer Support, Executive Committee and other internal groups to ensure client’s needs are continually met / exceeded.
- Manage RFPs, proposals, due diligence requests or other documentation requirements from clients. Managing contacts and account information by tracking and diligent follow up in Company’s CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Familiarity with sales for B2B technology firms and/or mortgage, lending, real estate or financial industries a must.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self-sufficient and goal-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, Internet Explorer) and a quick learner with new technologies and systems;
- General familiarity with CRM system(s) required
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, salary history/requirements via email
only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Sales Director” in the subject of
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.