Accounting Associate - Accounts Receivable
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for the daily aspects of the Accounts Receivable, Daily Deposits and other general duties in support of Management. This position involves work of a confidential nature requiring considerable discretion, judgment and diplomacy.
- Managing Customers, W9, Invoicing, Cash Receipts, Delinquency procedures, EOM reconciliations, Reports and Customer support
- Creating and balancing daily bank deposits
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Ability to independently analyze and complete Accounts Receivable related projects as assigned
- Contact clients to discuss outstanding invoices and billing issues
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The individual must possess the following skills and be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- Minimum of 2-3 years equivalent accounting experience or AA degree, Vocational Training with minimum 1 year actual experience in accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently while continually adapting in a fast-paced multi-divisional organization.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks required.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, salary history/requirements via email only to email@example.com.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.