Accounting Associate - Accounts Payable
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more. This position offers a base plus bonus opportunities.
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for the daily aspects of multiple entities in Accounts Payable and other general duties in support of Management. This position involves work of a confidential nature requiring considerable discretion, judgment and diplomacy.
- Accounts Payable including but not limited to: Managing Vendors, W9’s, 1099’s, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Weekly Cash Disbursement runs and EOM reconciliations, Excel reporting and maintenance of departmental expenses per Vendor.
- COUPA purchasing software maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience with Accounts Payable emphasis preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently while continually adapting in a fast paced multi-divisional organization.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks required.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.