Essential Intelligence for Optimal Decisions
For accurate, automated real estate owned (REO) property valuations, VeroVALUE REO is the mortgage professional's tool for shortening REO disposition timelines and optimizing less-than-ideal recoveries. VeroVALUE REO was specifically created to address the challenges brought about by distressed assets, increased foreclosure rates, and expanding REO portfolios.
VeroVALUE REO is an accurate and cost-effective alternative to help minimize future risk. This unique AVM applies the most objective analytics and integrates highly detailed distressed property valuations and reporting functions, providing the critical information mortgage leaders need to successfully manage troubled or at-risk loans from origination to the capital markets.
What Makes VeroVALUE REO Unique?
- An adjustment percentage estimate reflecting the discount at which a typical REO property in the specific market area will sell
- Three Condition-Based Valuations representing typical and marketable conditions, below-marketable conditions, and well-below marketable conditions
- Up-to-date listings of recent Notice of Defaults, Notice of Trustee's Sales, and Foreclosure Sales and rates
- Value ranges enable informed, realistic decisions and help move distressed properties quickly
- A Neighborhood Price Range chart that details normal market pricing metrics within the subject's neighborhood
- A Historic Time Trend chart detailing home sale pricing trends within the subject's neighborhood during the past three years
Expand your analysis with the flexibility to combine results with supplemental analytics from Veros' powerful portfolio, including market outlooks from VeroFORECAST.