Broker Price Opinions (BPOs)
Broker price opinions are the cornerstone of the default and service industry and add value at nearly every step of the life of a loan. BPOs are a great option for clients who need valuable market data, recent photos, property condition verification and an estimated market value quickly and reliably. BPOs can offer a demonstrably faster and less expensive option for ascertaining residential property values, as compared to a full appraisal when full appraisals are not required. And, clients can also assess their your BPO risk with Risk Profiler, for added peace of mind.
Licensed “agents on the ground” provide complete and accurate detail within each VeroBPO report to help ensure your investment decisions are based on reliable and thorough market data. Designed to address today’s most challenging markets and unconventional properties with local market expertise, VeroBPO delivers industry-leading valuations that exceed expectations.
When time, cost and accuracy matters, look to VeroBPO for deeper insight!
The VeroBPO Advantage
- Data and image-rich reports provide a clear understanding of the subject property for confident lending / servicing / investing decisions.
- Market Value Estimates: 90 Day As-Is, 90 Day As-Is Repaired and 30 Day Quick-Sale Values
- Comparables: Sold and listed comparables backed up with supporting data and recent on-site photos
Market Insight & Expertise
- Expert Commentary: Thorough analysis completed only by highly rated, licensed agents and brokers with in-depth knowledge of local market trends
- Neighborhood and market performance assessment
- Delivered within 5 business days of placing the order
- Rush options are available
Dedicated & Superior Customer Service
- Our knowledgeable, customer-centric client support team strive to exceed your expectations throughout the entire process
Risk Analysis with Risk Profiler
- Risk Profiler can instantly determine the probable risk of a BPO and quickly identify or flag potential issues regarding estimate of value and/or the supporting data provided by the vendors, to determine that estimate.
- Risk Profiler is available as an add-on to VeroBPO or can be ordered separately to accompany any BPO offering.
VeroBPO is offered through Veros’ web-based valuation ordering platform, VeroSELECT. This intuitive system makes ordering easy and also provides access to property condition reports as well as a wide array of AVM solutions, including Vero’s flagship model, VeroVALUE.
- Residential Exterior BPO and Interior BPO
- Narrative on local market conditions
- Neighborhood characteristics
- Subject property condition
- Suggested list and sales price
- Photos of subject property and comparables
- Location map with comps
- …more than 50 property data elements
- Optional Risk Profiler add-on for BPO Scoring and Risk Report
Visualize Investments with VeroBPO
VeroBPO offers fully independent, fast, affordable valuation options with superior value beyond “as-is” valuation estimates.
Nationwide Access to Licensed & Experienced Agents
Order your VeroBPO and gain full access to an extensive network of nationwide licensed professionals.
Detailed Exterior and Interior Reports
VeroBPO offers detailed interior and exterior BPO inspection as well as drive-by exterior examination with multiple photos of the subject property. The inspection elements include external data sources, property assessment data, neighborhood amenities, recent comparable sales data and current neighborhood listings with comparable property photos. VeroBPO reports include adjustments and estimates of repairs to obtain a fair market value, current and historical neighborhood conditions as well commentary on external influences that may impact the property’s marketability.
A picture is worth a thousand words. VeroBPO delivers numerous digital photos to support the agent commentary and value opinion. Pictures can reveal repairs needed to make the subject property marketable or highlight attributes that distinguish the subject property from other recent photos are vital to assessing collateral risk.
Access your current and previously ordered BPO reports within VeroSELECT’s centralized system.
In today’s dynamic climate, it’s essential to partner with providers who are passionate about providing real insight into complex property and market conditions. With over 15 years in the residential valuation space, our passion for innovation, quality, accuracy, and responsiveness across all residential real estate valuation products, sets Veros apart as a partner you can count on.
To learn more about VeroBPO, please contact us today: 866.458.3767