Sapphire’s order module allows users to manage the valuation ordering process across the entire spectrum of products, including appraisals, BPOs, AVMs, risk analysis, property data and more.
The order placement component, an effortless interface for placing single or batch orders, connects users to AVM, BPO and appraisal valuation providers (both individual appraisers and appraisal management companies).
• Users can order individual or batches of appraisals and BPOs.
• Sapphire conducts an automatic check for order duplications to help clients control costs.
• To ensure prompt action in line with business policies, Sapphire places orders based on assigned routing rules determined by the client.
• Sapphire provides an order confirmation so users know the order has been transmitted to the valuation provider.
Sapphire is equipped with a complete pipeline management tool. Through an easy-to-use interface, clients can search for an order or set of orders based on important criteria and take immediate action to reassign, cancel or modify. Once an order has been placed, Sapphire has the ability to find duplicates before processing and providing an order confirmation. In addition, clients can:
• Use the advanced search for detailed information requests
• List all orders placed, cancelled, or modified, organized by vendor
• Track and manage incoming and outgoing orders and handle reassignments
Sapphire’s order dashboard seamlessly organizes all activity surrounding the initiation, processing, assignment and delivery of individual or batch valuation orders. The dashboard provides a highly efficient Quick Start and Quick Order feature keeping critical business moving forward. Users will appreciate the dashboard’s Stats view, which lends visual impact to current data through real-time charts and graphs.