Your Direct Link to the Secondary Market Portals
Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and Electronic Appraisal Delivery (EAD) Portal Delivery, Made Easy Through PATHWAY
Whether you are a lender in search of your own connection, a correspondent lender, AMC or technology provider searching for an integration point for your clients, PATHWAY offers a seamless solution to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & FHA's appraisal delivery portals with minimal integration efforts.
- Submit Seamlessly to UCDP & EAD
- Minimal Technology Integration
- Submit UAD and non-UAD Reports
- UAD Compliance Quality Check
- Resolve Potential UCDP Errors Pre-Submission via "Preview"
- Receive UCDP & EAD Submission Results
Integrations Sized to Fit
The Veros PATHWAY is an ideal solution for entities with volumes too large for manual upload to UCDP or EAD’s web interfaces, but too small for an enterprise platform solution. Lenders and appraisal providers who deliver to the GSEs and to FHA can also benefit from utilizing a single entry point for all appraisals headed to the secondary market. PATHWAY offers an integration option sized to fit your delivery needs today with the hands-on, real-time support of Veros' renowned, in-house Customer Support and System Integration teams.
Previews & Error Corrections
- Submit to UCDP with clarity and confidence through PATHWAY’s "Preview"
- UAD Preview – PATHWAY conducts a quality check on the appraisal report’s contents to confirm the information is ready for UCDP submission
- UCDP Preview – The system’s second check is an initial run-through of UCDP’s known requirements to confirm passing status
- Both features provide users the ability to reprocess or correct errors prior to UCDP delivery.
Trust in Veros
Integration to UCDP through PATHWAY is straight-forward, requires minimal IT resources and provides clients with the confidence that Veros – the technology provider that built and maintains both the UCDP and EAD platforms – will ensure your connection point is complete and assist you in issue resolution and future system updates.