Your Direct Link to the Secondary Market Portals
Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP), Electronic Appraisal Delivery (EAD) Portal and Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) Delivery Made Easy Through PATHWAY
Whether you are a lender in search of your own connection, a correspondent lender, AMC or technology provider searching for an integration point for your clients, PATHWAY offers a seamless submission solution to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA's appraisal delivery portals -- including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s UCD Collection Solutions -- with minimal integration efforts.
Reliable Appraisal Delivery System
- Submit Seamlessly to UCDP and EAD
- Minimal Technology Integration
- Submit UAD and non-UAD Reports
- UAD Compliance Quality Check
- Resolve Potential UCDP Errors Pre-Submission via "Preview"
- Receive UCDP and EAD Submission Results
- Integrations Sized-to-Fit
- Ranked #1 for Appraisal Delivery Volume into the UCDP®
- Exceeds 99.99% System Uptime
The Veros PATHWAY is an ideal solution for entities with volumes too large for manual upload to UCDP or EAD’s web interfaces, but not large enough to necessitate an enterprise platform solution. Lenders and appraisal providers who deliver to the GSEs and to FHA can also benefit from utilizing a single entry point for all appraisals headed to the secondary market. PATHWAY offers a straightforward integration option backed by the hands-on, real-time support of Veros' renowned, in-house Customer Support and System Integration teams.
Previews & Error Corrections
- Submit to UCDP with clarity and confidence through PATHWAY’s "Preview"
- UAD Preview – PATHWAY conducts a quality check on the appraisal report’s contents to confirm the information is ready for UCDP submission
- UCDP Preview – The system’s second check is an initial run-through of UCDP’s known requirements to confirm passing status
- Both features provide users with the ability to reprocess or correct errors prior to UCDP delivery
Secure and Compliant UCD Delivery
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the GSEs) announced the following are effective as of June 25, 2018:
- The UCD edits will switch to Fatal severity in Loan Delivery.
- The Closing Disclosure PDF (Borrower data) must be embedded in the UCD file.
Veros offers two compliant options to accelerate the delivery process using direct API integration with PATHWAY or Veros’ VeroDATAFI web portal.
- Seamless system-to-system delivery routing via API
- File uploading API, processing and delivery
- Ability to submit the UCD XML file with embedded PDF copy of the Closing Disclosure
- Retrieve and view UCD submission findings / feedback messages
- Use existing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac credentials
- Submit to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac using a single platform
Direct B2B Integration via API
Integration to UCD, EAD and UCDP through PATHWAY is straight-forward, requires minimal IT resources and provides clients with the confidence that Veros – the technology provider that built and maintains both the UCDP and EAD platforms – will ensure your connection point is complete and assist you with issue resolution and future system updates.
Contact us today to learn more about Pathway.