MBA's Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum 2012
The new event, MBA's Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum, addresses such timely issues as:
- The AG Settlement: New Demands on Your QC Process
- Rating Agency Credit Criteria: Latest Updates and Outlook for Private-label Issuance
- Mitigating Repurchase Risk: Sizing Up the Quality of Your Underwriting Process
- HARP, Refinance Plus and Streamlined Programs: What is the Evidence on Performance?
- Servicing QC: What are the issues?
The forum is divided into four tracks of concurrent sessions as well as several general sessions allowing you to focus on the topics that are most valuable to you and your business. The tracks include:
- Quality Assurance
- Servicing QC
- Risk Analytics
- Taking place September 9-11, 2012, at the convenient and sophisticated Omni Dallas Hotel, this is an event you will not want to miss. Make your plans today.
Who Should Attend:
Chief Risk Officers
Heads of Mortgage Operations
Heads of Modeling and Analytics
Lead Financial Analysts
Quality Assurance Managers
Heads of Compliance
Heads of Audit
Network with Attendees
Conference sponsorship is the ideal way to grab the attention of this important audience and position your company as a leader in the industry. For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Mark Brady at email@example.com or (202) 557-2790.