About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more.
This role is to provide expert technical recruiting for the technology industry and will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media, hiring events, networking, and employee referrals. The ideal candidate has an HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and the enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruiting for all position levels – including senior roles in IT, Technology and Sales.
- Management of the entire recruiting life-cycle: sourcing resumes/candidates, conducting phone interviews and scheduling interviews, tracking and reporting on candidate and interview data.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate sources.
- Assess applicant’s knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss critical needs and approach to their specific. recruitment needs and to stay abreast of current and future business needs process
- Responsible for data entry and maintenance of applicant tracking system.
- Provides HR expertise and counsel on staffing strategies and acquisitions of key talent. Proactively identifies and monitors top talent to ensure that the “right people” are in the “right positions” to support growth initiatives for the organization.
- Assists in the design and implementation of the overall recruiting strategy
- When appropriate identifies staffing gaps, proposes changes as necessary.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards, websites, association job sites, databases and social media.
- Creatively identifies and source job sites and opportunities to attract and acquire appropriate talent.
- Provide analytical recruitment reports and matrix tables that track time to fill and recruitment activity.
- Manages and participates as the lead principal in the execution of the monthly New Hire Orientation program.
- Responsible for a proactive approach to applying HR recruiting best practices.
- Act as the point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 -5 years of recruiting/sourcing experience, specifically sourcing candidates through a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Time management and prioritization skills a must.
- Ability to manage dynamic requirement load.
- Strong team work, excellent communication, including clear and concise verbal and written skills.
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.