Sr. Software Engineer
Modify and enhance new and existing business applications to improve functionality and performance. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts. Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems. Analyze existing process/application, identify bottlenecks and suggest improvements/process tuning and SQL performance tuning to eliminate performance bottle necks. Base salary starting at $104,000/year.
- Masters degree in Computer Applications or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience as a software engineer or equivalent.
- Design and development of full stack software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures using ASP.Net, C# and Oracle,
- Understanding of OOP\OOD principals and implementation.
- Experience in ORACLE database 9i/RAC/10g development including Stored Procedure, PL-SQL, OLTP database design, Performance Tuning, Oracle Advanced Queues.
- Experience working with customers to gather requirements and analyze business needs.
- Experience with real estate/Mortgage Domain systems utilizing Standard-MISMO XML and working experience in AVMs, BPOs, and Appraisals.
Please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: http://address.to/application