Sr. Software Engineer
About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
This position is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of software applications using the latest web-based technologies from Microsoft (.NET) and Oracle (11g PL/SQL). Participation in all activities of the complete SDLC, including formal written documentation and interaction with customers, is mandatory. This position requires the ability, working independently or as a member of a team, to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements
- Create, design and develop innovative solutions to technical problems and business requirements
- Lead a team of developers and ensure each project meets quality and timeline goals
- Research and resolve code defects
- Participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC
- Follow mandatory best practices as part of the SDLC
- Maintain currency in the latest web-based technologies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented concepts, principles, practices and procedures in professional software development including the SDLC.
- Experience with web and database technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WCF and PL/SQL.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS, preferably Oracle
- Experience working on large enterprise projects
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, salary history/requirements via email
only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Sr. Software Engineer” in the subject of
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.