Senior Software Engineer
Individuals hired into this role will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies, to perform the following duties:
- Develop data-driven applications using oracle database.
- Develop queue-based system integration, in particular Oracle Advance Queue, Window Services, and WCF Web Service.
- Parse and manipulate MISMO-standard XML for Real Estate/Mortgage using XML, XSLT, XSD, and XPath.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle using an Agile Scrum Methodology with an emphasis on architecture, quality, design and best practices.
- Modify and enhance new and existing business applications to improve functionality and performance.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring, and supporting systems.
- Analyze existing process/application, identifying bottlenecks and suggesting improvements.
- Perform process tuning and SQL performance tuning to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
**This position does not supervise any personnel.
REQUIREMENTS: The normal minimum requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Master's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, or a related field of study and 3 years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) that provided the required skills and abilities.
In addition, qualified applicants must have demonstrable skill, experience and proficiency in the following:
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET Web Service.
- LINQ, MVP, and Window Service.
- Waterfall and Agile-Scrum methodology and practices.
- ORACLE database development including Stored Procedure, PL-SQL, OLTP database design, Performance Tuning, and Oracle Advanced Queues.
- Real Estate/Mortgage Domain systems utilizing Standard-MISMO XML and AVMs, BPOs, and Appraisals.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term "suitable," in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: 2333 N. Broadway, Suite 350, Santa Ana, CA 92706.
- No travel or telecommuting.
- No phone calls or e-mails.
- Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR, Veros Real Estate Solutions, LLC, 2333 N. Broadway, Suite 350, Santa Ana, CA 92706.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.