Senior Software Engineer
Develop web based, multi-tier real estate mortgage domain applications using ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Web Service and Oracle following agile methodology.
Develop full Stack software applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, architecture, coding, testing, build scripting and deployment. Develop software solutions by studying business needs, study system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, follow SDLC. Investigate analyze and make recommendations standardizing, scaling, upgrading, technology improvements and enhancing our products and services. Provide technical expertise by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, functional and technical requirement specifications. Provide systems troubleshooting for escalated issues from customer support for multiple products. Coordinate and collaborate between onshore and offshore teams.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have 3 years of experience with MISMO XML standard based Real Estate Mortgage Domain application development, AVMs, BPOs and Appraisals.
- Expert level of Oracle 9i/RAC/10g/11g database development experience including Stored Procedure, PL/SQL, OLTP database design, Performance Tuning, Oracle advanced Queues.
- Experience with B2C and B2B high volume systems and SDLC/Agile methodologies.
- Experience coordinating onshore and offshore teams.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org