Senior Software Developer (WebService and Oracle)
Veros Real Estate Solutions LLC in Santa Ana, CA is seeking experienced Senior Software Developers (WebService & Oracle) to develop web-based, multi-tier Real Estate Mortgage Domain applications using ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Web Service and Oracle following agile methodology. Individuals hired into this role will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies, to perform the following duties:
- Develop full stack software applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, architecture, coding, testing, build scripting and deployment.
- Develop software solutions by studying business needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas following SDLC.
- Investigate, analyze, and make recommendations standardizing, scaling, and upgrading technology improvements and enhancing Veros' products and services.
- Provide technical expertise by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, functional and technical requirement specifications.
- Provide systems troubleshooting for escalated issues from customer support for multiple products. Coordinate and collaborate between onshore and offshore teams.
**Position does not supervise any personnel.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field of study and 4 years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) that provided the required skills and abilities.
In addition, qualified applicants must have demonstrable skill, experience and proficiency in the following:
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET Web Service
- LINQ, MVP, and Window Service
- Waterfall and Agile-Scrum methodology and practices
- ORACLE database development including Stored Procedure, PL-SQL, OLTP database design, Performance Tuning, and Oracle Advanced Queues
- Real Estate/Mortgage Domain systems utilizing Standard-MISMO XML and AVMs, BPOs, and Appraisals.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term "suitable," in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: 2333 N. Broadway, Suite 350, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, Veros Real Estate Solutions, LLC, 2333 N. Broadway, Suite 350, Santa Ana, CA 92706.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: http://address.to/application