About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management life cycle of client & vendor integrations, as well as internal application development. Typical project assets include a project plan, project charter & scope statement, project schedule, resource plan, risk & issues logs, and change management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as this position will serve as the primary bridge between internal and client stakeholders.
- Manage the project lifecycle from beginning to end for projects encompassing client & vendor on-boarding & integrations and/or internal application development.
- Meet in person with clients to perform discovery and document project objectives, client workflow, and business requirements.
- Develop a work breakdown structure, a detailed integrated project schedule, and a resource plan.
- Manage and contribute to the effectiveness of the project team comprised of diverse functions and disciplines.
- Conduct project & technical meetings, provide meeting minutes, and author weekly status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Interface with internal stakeholders including sales, product management, development, & SQA and external stakeholders including clients, client vendor(s), and/or integrated vendors with the application.
- Set and manage client expectations, and escalate internal and external issues as appropriate.
- Be a primary point of contact for project requests, act as a liaison between external teams and internal resources, and demonstrate the ability to discuss technical concepts with a business audience.
- Proactively manage project tasks and deliverables to the project schedule and milestones, apprise management of project status, identify & maintain a risks & issues log affecting project progress, and identify mitigation strategies.
- Provide initial client training and support of the application during an on-boarding project.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of project deliverables and artifacts upon project completion, close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Champion and support project management standards, processes and procedures within the PMO and company necessary to deliver projects on time and within budget, ensuring the project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Recognize project, process, or application deficiencies, propose effective solutions, and take corrective action.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and best practices to improve service to our clients.
- B.S. in Information Technology / Computer Science (or related degree) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years experience project managing SaaS application development and/or client & vendor integrations with a SaaS or enterprise workflow driven application.
- Candidate must have an understanding of workflow applications driven by a rules based engine with the ability to map a customer’s business processes appropriately
- Candidate must have a good understanding of SDLC models, and be able to apply the appropriate project management methods and structure for the SDLC model in use.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments
- Travel as required
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Visio, and MS SharePoint
- Proficient with Project Management tools such as MS Project or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus related to collateral asset management or valuations
- PMI/PMP Certification or similar a plus.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org