About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the project management life cycle of internal application development projects leveraging PMI methodology. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, agendas, minutes, resource plan, risk & issues logs, and change management documents throughout the project lifecycle. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. The Project Coordinator will also Champion PMO best practices and standards.
- Manage the project lifecycle from inception to completion for small internal projects.
- Meet in person with project teams to take a project from feasibility through completion identifying the project objectives, related documentation, and business requirements are required.
- Manage and contribute to the effectiveness of the project team comprised of diverse functions and disciplines.
- Conduct project & technical meetings, provide meeting minutes, and author weekly status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Interface with internal stakeholders including sales, product management, development, & SQA and external stakeholders including clients, client vendor(s), and/or integrated vendors with the application.
- Proactively manage project tasks and deliverables to the project schedule and milestones, apprise management of project status, identify & maintain a risks & issues log affecting project progress, and identify mitigation strategies.
- Champion and support project management standards, processes and procedures within the PMO and company necessary to deliver projects on time and within budget, ensuring the project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Recognize project, process, or application deficiencies, propose effective solutions, and take corrective action.
- Capture meeting notes including any risks, action items, issues, or decisions.
- Support Project/PMO Director in tracking key project metrics.
- Support Project/PMO Director and project team for Release Planning
- Support scheduling retrospectives for lessons learned and plan improvements
- 3-5 years of relevant project management experience (Application Development, SaaS)
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills both written and verbal
- Manage multiple projects and schedules at once
- Follow quality measures for PMO process improvement
- Comfortable working within process guidelines
- Proficient with managing project SharePoint sites
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Visio, and MS SharePoint
- Proficient with Project Management tools such as MS Project or similar
- Associates degree or enrolled in College classes working towards a degree . in Information Technology / Computer Science (or related degree)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus related to collateral asset management or valuations
- PMI-PMP Certification or similar a plus.
- Passion for a career in project management
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14850861