About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates, and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting sales for the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more.
Install, configure, and support the company’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users. Perform necessary maintenance to mitigate vulnerabilities and support network availability. Monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption. Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software. Administer network access control and security measures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Install, configure, maintain, and trace/correct faults in next generation firewalls Specifically, Cisco ASA and Dell Sonicwall
- Install, configure, maintain, and trace/correct faults in critical network devices (i.e. Load Balancers, Layer 2, and Layer 3 switches)
- Support VPC, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, OSPF, VoIP, and BGP
- Support Data Center/Disaster Recovery site operations
- Install and configure LAN centric software, applications, or hardware. Coordinate with vendor technical support
- Install and configure LAN access points and WLAN
- Enforce physical and logical access controls to restrict LAN and WAN access
- Assist in the development of technology roadmaps
- Monitor and enforce license compliance
- Perform vulnerability scans and mitigate identified vulnerabilities
- Perform patch management of critical LAN/WAN software, hardware, and appliances
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years work experience as a hands-on network administrator
- Data Center and Disaster Recovery experience
- Knowledge of subnet masking, TCP/IP, and various routing protocols
- IP packet flow control
- Prepare policies and procedures, document system changes and cross-train peers to maintain systems
- Must be able to plan and schedule tasks and projects efficiently
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer is a plus
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is a plus
- VMware experience a plus
- Office 365 experience is a plus
- Systems administration experience is a plus
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.