Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, this position provides primary service and support for all end user desktop technology needs, including computer, telephone and peripheral devices. In addition to desktop technology support, the position is also required to provide specialist technical maintenance and support functions for several of the companies’ internal business operations systems.
- Hardware Administration
- Manage daily operations for 150 Windows workstations, 15 Windows Servers (Including Microsoft - Exchange), 1 MegaSys Server and 1 MegaImage serve
- Maintain all corporate networking infrastructures.
- Ability to perform physical tasks, such as moving computers and servers.
- Installation and configuration network and local printers
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of all Windows XP workstations.
- Active directory administration including group policies, user administration, file shares and print queues.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Megasys, MegaImage and MegaForms client side software.
- Operate all Windows-level backup and recovery systems using Backup Exec to guarantee a stable operational environment and recovery standards as provided for in existing Service Level Agreements.
- Load data obtained from Megasys Database into MS SQL Database. Prepare reports for management using MS Access as necessary.
- Maintain a secure environment for sensitive customer, prospect and organizational trade secret data.
- Proficiency in the following skills is required with skill level as noted:(Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert)
- Windows XP - Intermediate
- Active Directory - Intermediate
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000,2003- Beginner
- Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
- Microsoft Exchange - Beginner
- Networking- Beginner
- Prior practical experience in the following areas is considered relevant to the position as indicated:(Mandatory, Desirable, Useful)
- Proficiency in supporting Windows XP, 2000, Server 2003, MS SQL, MS Access, MS Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, POP, and SMTP. -Mandatory
- All areas of network management, including knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, VLANS, Trunking) and routing architecture - Desirable
- Basic understanding or firewalls and VPN’s’. Cisco ASA/PIX knowledge-Desirable
- Experience working on large enterprise projects.- Desirable
- Excellent communication skills.-Mandatory
- Linux/AIX systems administration - Useful
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.