Customer Relations Account Manager
The Customer Relations Account Manager will be a key member of our Customer Service department, who will work closely with our customers alongside Sales, Project/Product Management, Development and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully. The position requires the ability to effectively monitor client expectations and successfully manage client relationships. Must be able to provide outstanding customer service and possess the capability to quickly adapt and utilize internal tools and technologies; and become a product expert clients can rely on to assist in issue resolution and relationship continuity.
- Lead point of contact for key client day-to-day communications; owns overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and representatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and/or resolve progress of Customer Service escalation issues
- Retrieve requests from clients, work with department to ensure needs are met by the client.
- Ensures that technical support, customer service, and administrative personnel are trained.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of account or client services experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, Internet Explorer) and a quick learner with new technologies and systems;
- Some light project management skills a plus.
- Familiarity with technology firms and/or mortgage, lending, real estate or financial industries a plus.
- Possess investigative analysis skills to apply towards issue resolution
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, salary history/requirements via email only to email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org