Business Systems Analyst
About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
The Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between our clients and IT departments and is responsible for ensuring that project requirements are being satisfied. The business analyst will provide business and technical leadership and will work with the Project Management and IT teams to ensure that projects progress on expected timelines and alert the project team to risks and issues related to all aspects of the project. This person will communicate IT solutions and designs to a broad audience and facilitate the ongoing gathering of business requirements and ensure that solutions meet business objectives.
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of the client’s organization.
- Write, review and edit requirements, specification, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Assists in testing efforts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works closely with project team to clarify the requirements
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Assists with development of functional requirements as well as provides options and solutions
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions across multiple groups and document clear, accurate and testable requirements.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Attend and participate in client meetings
Other Internal Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The individual must possess the following skills and be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- Bachelors Degree in MIS or related discipline
- Minimum three years of business analyst or related experience in the software or technology industries
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time
- Candidate must have a good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle models
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio) and MS SharePoint
- Excellent English communication skills encompassing both written and oral, with an ability to discuss very technical issues with non technical people
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of real estate or investment industries preferred
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6596091