About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person!
Veros is looking for a highly-organized individual as an Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team based environment. The Administrative Assistant’s primary function is to enhance the effectiveness of the office by providing superior administrative support, information management, organization of resources, and representing Executives to others. As the Administrative Assistant you must always exhibit a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Provide advanced assistance to company Executive level Manager or Managers by performing various complex administrative support functions, typically of a confidential/sensitive nature, maintenance of files, records and reports, all at high levels of integrity and discretion
- Assist in and coordinate the planning, preparation of agenda and monitoring of meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, interviews etc
- Maintain, update and prioritize multiple forms of communications including multiple Outlook Inbox & Outlook Calendars on a continual basis
- Independently manage multiple administrative projects and meet deadlines. May exercise judgment and discretion in completing assignments
- Maintain constant communication with the Executive to ensure that he is prepared, organized and ready for all meetings and events
- Act as a liaison for Executive’s direct reports and represent the Executive in various types of meetings
- Prepare multiple and various reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Utilize Microsoft Office programs and other electronic tools necessary to prepare/provide presentations, spreadsheets, charts, graphs and organization charts
- Research, compile, summarize information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers. Utilize company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information to prepare reports/projects
- Manage, organize and review correspondence relating to office of the Executive
- Manage all business travel arrangements for the Executive
- Completion of expense reports and submit expenses for reimbursement
- Regular communication with internal and external clients including employees, company customers, board members, and outside vendors
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; records meeting discussions
- Drive continuous process improvement/efficiencies and make appropriate recommendations
- Manage a high workload volume while meeting deadlines and objectives
- Engage in special projects – these may be many and varied at any given time
- Administrative Assistant is teamed with other office Administrative Assistants and will be asked to back-up & support the Admin Team as necessary
- Operate as 2nd floor contact/reception to Veros Receiving Department and/or others to be greeted upon arrival to the floor
- Participate as an integral member of Veros Action Committee (monthly meetings; daily/weekly events, etc.)
- Perform other department specific duties
- Manage office supplies, beverage items, order, distribute, stock, etc. for 2nd floor (and others as requested) and perform all necessary requirements from inventory, requisition and receiving of all items
- Have fun and help others do the same
Other Internal Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
- Minimum 5 years as an Administrative Assistant to Executive level management
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products and specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with experience in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects at a high level of performance
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment with the ability to effectively prioritize action items to meet deadlines
- Must be highly organized, efficient, a problem solver, thrive in a fast paced environment, strong time management skills
- Polished and professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be high-energy with a positive attitude and proactive approach to responsibilities
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5804531