Administrative Assistant - Sales & Marketing
About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more. This position offers a base plus bonus opportunities.
Seeking a Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant with strong organizational skills and a desire to expand his or her experience base in the marketing, communications and/or sales field. Responsible for supporting administrative functions and fulfill a variety of tactical responsibilities for the sales and marketing department.
- Provide administrative support for Sales and Marketing teams;
- Coordinate full spectrum of sales team support ranging from conference calls and online demos to travel and expenses;
- Maintain contracts and vendor files and provide front-line assistance to ensure project deliverables are provided according to schedules;
- Process requisitions and invoices to accounting to ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner;
- Research and reporting projects as assigned which may include Excel, PowerPoint or other database creation / updates to assist sales and marketing management and reporting;
- Assist with the planning & execution of client / team onsite lunches;
- Maintain sales & marketing specific documents on company’s SharePoint to ensure all documents are the most current version for the teams to utilize;
- Administrative Assistant is teamed with other office Administrative Assistants and will be asked to back-up & support the Admin Team as necessary;
- Participate as an integral member of Veros Action Committee (monthly meetings; daily/weekly events, etc.)
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to think outside the box to support sales & marketing;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with careful attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task projects while maintaining quality and meet deadlines;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience in supporting sales and/or marketing teams;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, Internet Explorer) and a quick learner with new technologies and systems;
- Familiarity with mortgage, lending, real estate or financial industries a plus.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.