Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person.
This position performs a wide variety of financial and accounting related tasks including position will perform routine and ad hoc financial analysis and projects. Provides support to Accounting Manager and VP of Finance.
- Work with Accounting Manager on report reconciliation, budget analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Analyze, verify, interpret and process financial and operating data.
- Maintain records, accounts and ledgers pertaining to various company activity; and prepares related schedules, statements and reports to analyze the results of the activity.
- Exchanges and interprets business information; and promotes effective and timely flow of required operating and financial information.
- Advises company departments on consistent and appropriate applications of financial accounting policies and procedures.
- Participates in analyzing, evaluating and recommending new policies, methods, procedures and spreadsheets designed to improve information and efficiency.
- Coordinates and manages projects with accounting and/or non-accounting personnel, as required.
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
- Develop, implement and facilitate accounting policies and procedures to improve and ensure clear understanding of process.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in financial accounting work. Prior experience dealing with technical accounting matters and/or in-depth knowledge of GAAP would be beneficial.
- Proven analytical skills; Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel skills; strong written and verbal communication skills. Accounting research skills also helpful but not required.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently while continually adapting in a fast paced multi-divisional organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Project Management experience preferred, but not required
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8262641