Accounting Associate A/R
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person!
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for the daily aspects of the Accounts Receivable, Daily Deposits and other general duties in support of Management. This position involves work of a confidential nature requiring considerable discretion, judgment and diplomacy.
- Managing Customers, W9, Invoicing, Cash Receipts, Delinquency procedures, EOM reconciliations, Reports and Customer support
- Creating and balancing daily bank deposits
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Ability to independently analyze and complete Accounts Receivable related projects as assigned
- Contact clients to discuss outstanding invoices and billing issues
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of management.
Other Internal Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
The individual must possess the following skills and be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- Minimum of 2-3 years equivalent accounting experience or AA degree, Vocational Training with minimum 1 year actual experience in accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently while continually adapting in a fast paced multi-divisional organization.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6677331